Datasheet: Tuneable Laser Source: FTE-6000Source: Terahertz Technologies Inc.
The Terahertz Technologies FTE-6000 Hand Held Tuneable Laser Source (TLS) Is available in C and L Bands. The FTE-6000 is manufactured in our rugged splash proof housing with a highly protective boot. Our TLS displays in wavelength, frequency or ITU channel. The Tuneable Laser Source is a great match with our FTE-8000 (Optical Spectrum Analyzer) for installation, commissioning and trouble shooting of DWDM networks. If necessary, the supplied virtual instrument software may be used to operate the unit remotely. The FTE-6000 offers a fast start up with minimal warm up required and provides very stable wavelength and power outputs. As with all of our Advanced tests equipment series, the FTE-6000 is affordable, easy to use and rugged. Ask about our kit offerings, such as the FTE-8600 Combo Kit.
- Selectable Step Size Down to 50 GHz
- Selectable Start & Stop Channels
- Settable in Wavelength or Frequency
- Settable Dwell Time
- Available in C or L Band
- Sealed Rugged Case with Impact Resistant Boot
- USB PC Interface with Remote operation Capability
- Battery Operated or International Line Voltage
- Simple Operation with On-Line Help Mode
- Lowest Cost Hand Held Tunable Laser Source
- Fast Turn-On
- 4" Color Display