Optical Thickness Gauge: 157 SeriesSource: Bristol Instruments, Inc.
The Model 157 optical thickness gauge uses proven optical interferometer technology to measure the absolute thickness of specialty plastic films, medical membranes, and ophthalmic products.
The 157 Series Optical Thickness Gauge is backed by a 3-year limited warranty and features the following:
- Absolute thickness measured to an accuracy of ± 0.1 μm
- Exceptional long-term measurement repeatability of ± 0.05 μm
- Unmatched stability virtually eliminates thermal drift endemic to competitive systems
- Measurement traceability to NIST standards
- Broad measurement range of 14 μm to 16 mm
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple layers
- Non-contact measurement results in non-destructive testing
- Convenient instrument interface for automatic reporting and control
- Rugged design for laboratory and manufacturing environments