Netformx Facilitates Inclusion Of Riverbed Solutions Into Distributed Enterprise, Cloud, And Data Center Proposals
SAN JOSE, CALIF.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration solutions that help customers win more digital enterprise opportunities, announced today the availability of Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ in the Netformx KnowledgeBase™. Netformx DesignXpert®, the industry benchmark for enterprise technology solution design and proposal generation, is built on the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
Riverbed® is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by allowing IT to have the flexibility to host applications and data in optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice.
- Netformx offers three solutions to streamline a partner’s proposal generation workflow: design-to-win, design-to-implement, and design-to-profit.
- Riverbed Technology product lines available today in the Netformx KnowledgeBase are Network Performance Management, WAN Optimization (SteelHead™), Branch Storage and Server Consolidation (SteelFusion™), Cloud Storage (SteelStore™), Application Delivery (SteelApp™), and Application Performance Management (SteelCentral™), which includes the OPNET product line.
- Riverbed joins other leading equipment vendors in the Netformx KnowledgeBase which includes more than 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules.
- Validated designs generated using Netformx DesignXpert result in significant improvements in accuracy and productivity, as well as time- and cost-savings.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert, over 2,680 customers in more than 144 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
- Riverbed Technology products are accessible to all users with a Netformx DesignXpert Platinum edition.
“Comprehensive coverage of Riverbed’s products in Netformx DesignXpert provides resellers and channel partners with the ability to rapidly design innovative application and network performance management solutions,” said Bill Zimmerman, Vice President, Systems Engineering - Global Channels at Riverbed. “DesignXpert enables partners to develop solutions that incorporate multiple components of Riverbed’s Performance Platform to address customer’s end-to-end IT challenges while reducing overall spend and improving ROI.“
“Riverbed provides an important building block for our customers looking to quickly and accurately design high performance enterprise, data center, and cloud solutions for their clients,” said Dave Alexander, Vice President of Strategic Accounts at Netformx. “As data centers and virtualization become increasingly important, ensuring that applications perform as expected in a distributed environment is becoming a key differentiator for technology suppliers.”
- Read the InterComms Magazine article “Profit Acceleration for Ecosystem Partners”.
- Download Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business".
- Download the TRI white paper, “The Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure Boom: Is Your Sales/Engineering Team Equipped to Win its Share of the Business?”.
- Watch CRN TV interview on “Data Center Designs” by Editor Kristin Bent.
- Learn more about Riverbed Technology’s application performance solutions.
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Read Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration solutions that help customers win more digital enterprise opportunities. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators, and equipment vendors who rely on our award-winning solutions to design and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe.
Netformx has over 2,680 solution providers as customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, Brocade, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, TrippLite and now Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
Copyright Business Wire 2014