nCk Research Announces A New Line Of FullWave™ Fiber Optic Network Taps
nCk Research announces its new line of FullWave™ Fiber Optic Network taps, the industry's first family of optical network taps capable of splitting multiple light wavelengths and data rates in a single tap. No more choosing specific taps for each application!
Cicero, NY (PRWEB) - nCk Research, an innovator in the network access industry, announces its new line of FullWave™ Fiber Optic Network Taps. FullWave™ technology allows a single network tap to be used to capture data from fiber networks of varying wavelength and data rate. This technology, coupled with industry leading port densities and the lowest cost per port, makes nCk's taps the best choice for monitoring any size network. Features Include:
- Passive monitoring: Guarantees 100% network uptime, even during power loss
- FullWave™ Technology: Allows a single tap to monitor many different network configurations
- Singlemode (1300nm – 1550nm), Multimode (800nm – 1600nm)
- Supports all data rates up to 40Gb
- True split ratios regardless of laser technology (VCSEL or LED)
- Single port and dual port configurations
- Revolutionary 0.5U design for greater port density
- Lowest cost per network port
- Rack mount accessory kits easily keep your equipment organized
Standard configurations are in stock and ship next day. Volume discounts and custom quotes are available for the purchase of multiple units. For additional information visit our website: http://www.nck-research.com/lc-fiber
nCk Research LLC was founded in 2009 by two Ethernet product design engineers to provide superior service and data transport knowledge to the IT user community. Our experience designing Ethernet access switches and aggregation products gives us the background to help you with any data interconnect solution. If you don't see what you are looking for on our website please don't hesitate to contact us and we will put our experience to work for you, regardless of your network size or data transfer needs.
View original release here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9339603.htm