FIBER-LINE To Exhibit At Wire Dusseldorf 7-11 April 2014
FIBER-LINE will exhibit featured products and technologies at WIRE 2014. Wire is the world leading trade fair for the wire and cable industry. The show is held every two years and includes 1,300 exhibitors from more than 50 countries.
FIBER-LINE utilizes its processing and coating technology expertise to add performance to high performance fibers like aramid (Kevlar®), PBO, polyester, fiberglass, and carbon. The fibers provide greater differentiation and productivity improvements—enabling thinner, stronger, and lighter products.
The company offers an extensive line of strength members, ripcords, binders, fillers, FRP, FRP upjacketing, extruded products and performance-enhancing coatings. Showcased at this show will be a new line of strength members SyntheticWire™ for ropes, cords, and cables. These products create a more stable cable that last longer and have a reduced failure rate.
Highlights of the Exhibit:
- See a slideshow that introduces the company, its products and shares customer testimonials.
- Compare the many benefits of high performance synthetic fibers vs steel.
- Browse the latest literature including a new, updated Technical Report that outlines the benefits of Dry Dry Cable Design and the use of SWELLCOAT® continuous filament yarns for water-blocking loose tube fiber optic cables.
- Meet with knowledgeable engineers and business managers about specific opportunities.
- See samples of finished products and examples of finished cables that contain the company’s material.
Recognizing the global trend to replace metal with plastics, FIBER-LINE is uniquely focused on leveraging the use of high performance fibers for differentiated product design, increased manufacturing flexibility, and improved product performance.
For over 25 years, FIBER-LINEhas provided science-driven expertise that improves the performance and the end-use processing of high performance fibers. Our products enable the search for new energy reserves and extend the life of fiber optic telecommunication cables. They also add important characteristics, such as SWELLCOAT® water-blocking, water repellence, adhesion, glow-in-the-dark properties, and wear, color, and UV-resistance to these and many other applications. We believe that our ongoing commitment to protect the environment, to remain at the forefront of fiber and coating technology, and to ‘treat others as we want to be treated’ will drive the success of our customers, shareholders, and employees. Moving High Performance Fibers Forward www.fiber-line.com
Copyright Business Wire 2014